Get the most from your 2D concept designs
Creo Layout is a stand-alone 2D CAD app which solves this problem by enabling you to leverage the best of both 2D and 3D worlds in your design process.
Quickly create or import 2D designs and then leverage the 2D data in your 3D design using Creo Layout.
Design Software. Unlock Potential
- Create 2D geometry faster with easy-to-use, unconstrained drafting capabilities
- Import data from PTC Creo Parametric, trace sketches or cross sections.
- Quickly navigate larger drawings with zoom viewports and filmstrips
- Reuse 2D concept engineering data in 3D designs in order to accelerate the transition between concept and detailed design, shortening the overall design cycle
- Create quick and rough sketches or finished artwork
- Capture and share your 2D designs easily with colleagues and directly leverage the data in other PTC Creo apps
Reuse existing 2D and 3D data
- Import DXF, DWG, DRW, IGES, STEP, etc.
- Import and trace raster images such as TIFF, JPEG, etc.
- Import cross sections of parts or assemblies from Creo Parametric
- Store and reuse data in the library palette